October 2020 Virtual APR Member Meeting
October 27-29, 2020
We understand that this is a stressful time for all, both professionally and personally. Our staff are working diligently and continue to be your “Voice of Plastics Recycling” and a trustworthy resource for you, as always, during the coronavirus pandemic. Fortunately, APR’s structure allows our staff to conduct business operations seamlessly during this period.
In the interest of safety, we will transition our in-person October APR member meeting to a virtual meeting. We appreciate your flexibility and patience. We expect that the online format will ensure your safety and convenience while delivering the timely information and opportunities for collaboration that you have come to expect from us.
We are excited to share with you our all-new virtual event system for our October meeting. This new portal will be your one stop for all meetings and sessions, and will simulate the in-person APR Meeting experience in a virtual setting. You will also have the opportunity to network with all meeting attendees during our Virtual Networking Event on Wednesday, October 28th.
Once you register, you will receive an email with the credentials you need to access our Virtual Event Platform.
Registration fees for the October Event:
Through October 17th:
Member Registration - $150
Non-Member Registration - $200
October 18th and on:
Last-Minute Member Registration - $200
Last-Minute Non-Member Registration - $250
Tuesday, October 27th
· General Session: State of the APR 11:00 – Noon ET
· General Session: Mini Technical Forum 12:30 – 1:30 pm ET
This session will feature two presentations. "Evolving Plastic Recycling Markets: A Holistic Academic Research Approach" presented by the University at Buffalo, and "Compatibilization and Performance Enhancement Solutions for Polyolefinic Blends" presented by Kraton Polymers.
· General Session: Recycling Industry Initiatives Update 2:30 – 3:30 pm ET
· MRF Committee: 4:00 – 5:00 pm ET
Wednesday, October 28th
· Communications & Public Affairs Committee: 11:00 – Noon ET
· Market Development Committee: 12:30 – 1:30 pm ET
· Film Committee: 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
· Virtual Networking: 3:30 – 5 pm ET
Thursday, October 29th
· PET Technical Committee: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
· Olefins Technical Committee: 1:00 – 2:30 pm ET