- Recognizes significant new technologies or package components that solve long-standing problems in sustainable package design, and encourages wide commercial use of such innovations
- Applies to both specific package design components, and to packages incorporating the component
- Requires APR Critical Guidance test protocol performed by an independent third-party testing laboratory
- Results in a letter of recognition for an innovative solution, licensed use of APR logo and statement for use on promotional materials, and listing on the APR Design® Guide web page
- Innovators can use the letter and promotional materials to document innovative solutions to potential customers
Ready to apply for APR Design® Recognition for Critical Guidance?