- Applies to specific package design components, not complete packages
- Requires testimonials from recyclers that the innovation does not cause problems with productivity, yield, or final product quality
- Encourages lab test data to be submitted
- Results in a letter of acknowledgement that the package component does not pose problems to recyclers, and a listing on the APR Design® Guide web page
- Suppliers can use the letter to document recycling compatibility to potential customers.
Ready to apply for APR Design® Recognition for Responsible Innovation?