Upcoming APR Member Meeting
Tuesday, February 23
- General Session: State of the APR 11:00 – Noon ET
- General Session: Mini Technical Forum 12:30 – 1:30 pm ET
- Networking Break 1:30-2:30 pm ET
- General Session: Industry & Policy Updates 2:30 – 4:00 pm ET
- MRF Committee: 4:15 – 5:45 pm ET
Wednesday, February 24
- Communications & Public Affairs Committee: 11:00 – Noon ET
- Market Development Committee: 12:30 – 1:30 pm ET
- Film Committee: 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
- Virtual Networking: 3:30 – 5 pm ET
Thursday, February 25
- PET Technical Committee: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
- Olefins Technical Committee: 1:00 – 2:30 pm ET
APR Members Register Here
Registration is open for the Feburary APR Member Meeting!
What Happens at an APR Member Meeting?
General Sessions occur at the beginning and end of the meetings. APR’s President offers a “State of the APR” address and other presentations address topics of broad industry appeal.
Committee Meetings occur on Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday. Except for the PET Reclaimers Working Group, attendees may participate in any committee meetings they choose.
Receptions are a prime opportunity to network with other APR member companies, and an attendee list is provided in advance of the meeting for your benefit.
A Schedule of Events for the upcoming meeting will be posted here as it becomes available.
Not an APR Member Yet?
One of the best things you can do to gain firsthand experience of how APR works together with its members to advance the plastics recycling industry is to attend an APR member meeting. As a non-member you will have access to nearly all aspects of the meeting, including attending committee meetings, networking receptions, and general sessions.