Upcoming APR Member Meeting
APR Members Register Here
Update: 9/8/2021: Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in Texas and across the country, this meeting will now be held virutally. Registration is open for the October 2021 APR Member Meeting!
Tuesday, October 26th
- General Session: The State of the APR 11:00 – 12:00 ET
- General Session: Technical Forum1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
- General Session: Important Industry Updates 2:30 – 4:30 pm ET
- Legislative Update
- Oregon’s New Plastic Pollution and Recycling Modernization Act – David Allaway, Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
- Washington State – Kate Eagles
- California SB-343 "Environmental Advertising: Recycling Symbol: Recyclability: Products and Packaging," Steve Alexander, Roxanne Spiekerman, Bruce Magnani
- Capitol Hill Update – Yasmin Nelson, Bracewell
- U.S. Plastics Pact – Emily Tipaldo
- CGR Recipients, MPG Program Overview – Sandeep Kulkarni, John Standish, Curt Cozart
- Pathway to Circularity - Sarah Dearman
- Legislative Update
- Networking 4:30 - 5:30 pm ET
Wednesday, October 27th
- Film Committee: 11:00 – 12:30 ET
- Market Development Committee: 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
- Communications & Public Affairs Committee: 2:30 – 3:30 pm ET
- MRF Committee: 4:00 – 5:30 pm ET
Thursday, October 28th
- PET Technical Committee:11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
- Olefins Technical Committee: 1:00 – 2:30 pm ET
What Happens at an APR Member Meeting?
General Sessions occur at the beginning and end of the meetings. APR’s President offers a “State of the APR” address and other presentations address topics of broad industry appeal.
Committee Meetings occur on Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday. Except for the PET Reclaimers Working Group, attendees may participate in any committee meetings they choose.
Receptions are a prime opportunity to network with other APR member companies, and an attendee list is provided in advance of the meeting for your benefit.
A Schedule of Events for the upcoming meeting will be posted here as it becomes available.
Not an APR Member Yet?
One of the best things you can do to gain firsthand experience of how APR works together with its members to advance the plastics recycling industry is to attend an APR member meeting. As a non-member you will have access to nearly all aspects of the meeting, including attending committee meetings, networking receptions, and general sessions.