The Association of Plastic Recyclers is an international trade association representing the plastics recycling industry. APR member companies are committed to the success of plastics recycling. Membership spans the entire industry and through their participation APR member companies are shaping the future of our industry.
Who Are APR Members?
- Chemical Recyclers
- Brand Owners
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Testing Laboratories
- Research Teams
- MRF Operators
- Technical Consultants
- Label & Ink Manufacturers
- Film & Flexible Packaging Manufacturers
- Resin Manufacturers
- Certifying Companies
- And More
Why Become a Member?
Becoming an APR member enables you to:
- Find solutions to problems affecting your company
- Ensure you have a seat at the table where guidelines are discussed & set
- Network with your supply chain
- Enjoy access to APR staff’s expertise & connections
- Get insight on industry trends & forecasts
- Gain the tools to meet your sustainability goals
- Directly participate in discussions that set APR’s agenda
Membership is company-based which means all employees of a member company may enjoy APR membership benefits such as:
- Participating in three in-person member meetings per year.
- Joining one of APR's many committees.
- Getting a weekly summary of key news stories, sorted for you.
- Company listing in the Buyers & Sellers Directory.
- Tailored guidance directly from APR staff, plus personal introductions to target companies or individuals
- Access to APR pro-recycling communications resources, including templates for talking to news media or policy makers.
- Receiving regular updates on APR activities & programs.
- Reclaimers with certified PCR are included in certified PCR directory.
- And much more.