Find us at the Plastics Recycling Conference!
We're a week away from the most important gathering of the plastics recycling industry – will we see you there?
The Plastics Recycling Conference is the largest North American gathering of plastics recycling and sustainability professionals, annually bringing together more than 2,000 industry decision-makers. This conference tackles the most pressing issues facing the industry, including:
- Tensions in recyclability labeling, featuring APR President Steve Alexander
- The explosion of state and federal policies
- An open dialogue on chemical recycling
- Global supply chain unpredictability and unstable logistics
- Resin pricing & private equity investments
- Supply, Collection, Processing, End Markets, and More!