MPG Application for Complete Label Constructions on PET Packaging
This review is suitable for the following label constructions:
- Olefin based film pressure sensitive labels that float in water
- Olefin based films that float in water, or are employed for wrap-around labels, and are tested with an adhesive
- Olefin based floating shrink sleeve labels
- Olefin based films intended for use as wrap-around labels tested without an adhesive
- Crystallizable co-polyester shrink sleeve labels
Paper labels of any kind are not within the scope of this review because the APR Design® Guide categorizes paper as Detrimental to PET recycling. Cut and stack labels that employ a film label are not currently candidates for MPG Review but are expected to be in the future.
What you need to apply
APR will not ask for, nor require confidential information.
- Review the Operating Procedures.
- Complete the Program Agreement and Manufacturing Change Authorization relevant to your product: Labels with adhesives or Labels without adhesives
- Prepare details about your product in accordance with the Application Instructions relevant to your product: Labels with adhesives or Labels without adhesives. The application requires evidence that all materials meet the requirements described in the APR Design® Guide.
* Required information. Please be prepared to complete the entire application. If you are interrupted, your web browser may or may not store partially filled out information depending on your settings.