Circular by Design™: The APR Design® Guide and the APR PCR Certification Program
In a circular economy, consumer product companies are their own material suppliers. When products are Circular by Design™ they are designed to be compatible with the recycling system, reduce contamination, and enhance the steam of postconsumer resin (PCR) available to manufacture into new products. PCR markets are essential to the success of plastics recycling and a key ingredient to circularity. The APR Design® Guide for Plastics Recyclability and the APR PCR Certification Program enable consumer brands and manufacturers to demonstrate that their products are truly circular.
Check out this webinar to learn about:
- Why the industry should focus on driving systems that support postconsumer material.
- Recycled Content Legislation
- The APR Design® Guide and the APR PCR Certification Program.
- Kara Pochiro, VP of Communications & Public Affairs, APR
- Cherish Changala-Miller, Vice President, Sustainability & Public Affairs
- Resa Dimino, Managing Partner at Signalfire Group