The Recycling Partnership Announces Results of Annual Board Election
The newly-elected Board Directors of The Recycling Partnership bring unmatched sustainability and industry knowledge, and business expertise to help lead The Partnership's work to transform the U.S. recycling system and activate a circular economy for packaging. The Partnership is the lead organization in the country that engages the full recycling supply chain and works on-the-ground improving recycling with communities nationwide, with companies to make their packaging more circular and help them meet climate and sustainability goals, and with government to develop the policy solutions that will address the systemic needs of our residential recycling system.
At the June 8, 2021 Board of Directors meeting, Officers were also appointed to the Executive Committee:
- Chair – David Clark (Amcor)
- Vice Chair – Diego Donoso (Dow)
- Vice Chair – Monique Oxender (Keurig Dr Pepper)
- Treasurer – Steve Alexander (Association of Plastic Recyclers)
- Secretary – Sara Axelrod (Ball Corporation)