Plastics Recycling Conference 2023
The Plastics Recycling Conference is taking place March 6-8, 2023 at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort & Convention Center, located on the banks of the Potomac in National Harbor, Md.
The Plastics Recycling Conference is the largest North American gathering of plastics recycling and sustainability professionals, annually bringing together more than 2,000 leaders from plastic processors, recycled resin buyers and sellers, and other key stakeholders.
This is the place to connect with your customers and peers, network with organizations across the value chain, and get up to speed on the most important developments in an evolving sector. Learn the latest on recycled plastic markets and trends with a 3-day, info-packed agenda curated by industry experts.
For your convenience, the APR Member Meeting immediately follows the Plastics Recycling Conference. We are looking forward to seeing you! Don't forget to reserve your hotel room soon at the reduced group rate. Hotel rooms always sell out.
The market discussions complement sessions diving into all the biggest trends in plastics recycling and sustainability today, including:
● Strategies and solutions to collect more plastic in municipal programs.
● The push from end users to consume more recycled resin.
● How EPR and other policy levers are set to impact the market.
● Where investment dollars are flowing as plastics sustainability evolves.
● The evolution of chemical recycling
● Much more!